Nuffie

Tuesday 6 January 2015

My Bad Habit. Sigh.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

One thing you should know about me is, I am a very shy person. Sometimes, I have this very bad insecurity about myself. Yes, I am a very fat but sometimes, my friend said that, I am not that fat, just the perfect fat on people. Meaning, acceptably fat. HOWS that? I do not really know. Hahaha..

Never mind about that, please! Do not let those words even come to your mind. Hahaha... Now, to be honest, I have this one stupid habit that I really want to get rid off. 

What is it?

Well, you surely have the old teachers, I mean, your teachers from your, let say, past life? hehe.. no, from your primary schools, secondary schools or even from tertiary education, right? University, college or something like that...

Now, what would you do, IF, you bumped to you least favourite teacher or most favourite? What would you do? Honestly?

Honestlyyy... I have these experiences quite a lot these days, I just do not know why, but I am very glad and I really want to change that. Really. Meaning, before this, whenever I saw my teachers, I just ran away, why? It is because, as I said before, I have this insecurity about me that really bugged me. I do not know why, maybe when we bumped, they might asked me, the Gold crusted question...

"Where do you work now?"

Because of that, I tend to ignore them and I felt really, really bad about that. Really. Trust me. It kills me whenever I cannot show them my amazing colours when having conversation. Trust me. I have been doing this for years.

And I want to change that. It is not easy, but I think, I have to face the reality, where it sucks but I have to let it true. We cannot hold the stream because the water will just keep on coming, all we need to do is, let it sails.

Yes, from now on, whether they recognise me or not, I will greet them and shake their hand, and answer the questions asked. No worry. Yes. I will face it.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: sorry not grammar yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment