Nuffie

Friday 6 December 2013

Entertainment is one of the best way to learn English.

Assalamualaikum wbt,

I really want to thank Friso Gold commercial for featuring Bai Ann's song, The Incredible Journey because, today, I heard my nephew sings it to my ears today, and whenever the song comes out, they actually remember the melody and also the lyrics. 

So, congratulations to Friso Gold for doing great in the commercial.

I too have downloaded the amazing song from the internet and seriously, the song was soothing and yet very harmonious, I really love it.

It actually shows that, learning is at it best when it comes to music. I too learn *and still learning English language through music. Well, there are people learning English through games so, I could easily conclude that, learning languages (English) is at it best when it comes to entertainment. Obviously, people especially children love entertainment.

Since they were toddlers, most of the parents were singing them songs, then they bigger, the parents give them handphones, Ipads and what not to their children so that they could learn something from it. And when they managed to be able to tap on these touch screens gadgets, they are able to actually play something and most of the apps on the internet are in English, so, there you goes, my explanation is valid for present times. Haha...

But, those for children these days, but for me, I was not like that. I learned from books, tv, musics, lyrics *i even have lyric books, both Malay and English language. I just want to learn. That is all, I think, my passion is just English language. Why? I've tried to learn other languages, like Mandarin, French, German, but I just could not, but hey, nothing wrong with that right? hahaha..

So, that is all for now.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I definitely getting my groove back.

No comments:

Post a Comment