Nuffie

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Really? Really?

Assalamualaikum WBT,

I am listening to the Perhimpunan UMNO 2013 and I am so sorry, I have this feeling to uncertainty and uneasiness. Why? I personally think that the leaders in Malaysia from those years already, have this spirit where they want to try and try to BUILD EVERYTHING!  Yes, they want to apply everything but nothing worked, yes, there are a few concepts made it but not all.

I just, I do not know what to say, because to me, these politicians are just preachers. They talked, they preached, but do they really follow or realise what happened in Malaysia? With everything is expensive and they really want to apply things that really inappropriate? Well, a lot of things.

Sometimes, I wonder, 

"Did these people *leaders have been in bad situations?"

Meaning, do they have to do things, work to earn money. Yes, earn money, I am not talking about respect. I bet they did not right? They borne in rich families, families who have almost everything. I think, it is time, yes, it is time for us to think carefully. 

In the next General Election, make sure that they learn who actually the bosses. Okay?

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: They are actually using Melayu, Islam to persuade the Malays, who left with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment