Nuffie

Sunday 1 December 2013

Finding My English Groove.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

After reading a few *tonnes of English Language articles, I have my groove back writing in English language. Its like, I have this feeling of writing in English is amazing. After a few months not consistently writing in English language, I was feeling, 

"hmmm.. what am I going to write today.." 

I ended up not writing any entry here and amazingly, it continuously done by for quite a few months, so, when I was reading a few English language articles, I was like... 

"well, I could write more in English, nope, nope I could, I must".

Well, now, here I am, writing in English again without a very long pause.

For those who actually read my blog, this blog not, the other blog, I am so honoured because you read my blog and to be honest, I love people read my blogs. Both of them, I appreciate it a lot, thank you.

I really want this kind of work space. Cute.
Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Its not easy darling to get the groove back.

No comments:

Post a Comment