Nuffie

Thursday 5 December 2013

Temple Grandin is AMAZING!!!

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Who have watched Temple Grandin?


If you did not yet, please, do so. Why? Why is it important to watch it? Some might questioned that too right? I too questioned that questions to myself , why?

Why? Do you want to know why? 

Because, this movie is actually based on true story. There is someone who named Temple Grandin and she has this autism and she had hard learning anything. You should watch it. I have watched it on Al-Hijrah and it was an inspiring movie. I love it so much and in shaa Allah, I will look for this movie somewhere. I really want to watch it again. Love it so much.

If you want to read her story, you might want to buy her books, but if you rely more on Wikipedia and the internet, you should click on this name. Temple Grandin. If you do not want to care about it, well, I guessed you have missed on amazing inspiring moment of your life. Why? You just need to read about her and somehow, to you it might, 

"Why the hell she was obsessed with cow?"

Trust me! you will find it amusing, Why? Because she invented one amazing great device to actually calm the cows before going into the lorry to the slaughter house. 

Yes, I am talking about both, movie and herself (Temple Grandin). Anyhow, you should just watch this very inspiring movie. I actually love watching this kind of movie, drama, based-on-true story movie, biopic, documentary, same goes to, this one movie, Blind Side, it is amazing!!! I love it.

I have nothing to talk about, I just want to watch it again. Just. Again. Temple Grandin.

Wait.. in 2012, I downloaded a short video of her, at Emmy or Gloden Globes *I don't remember which one, but when she got on the stage, she was, proud and really-really grateful to her mother. I just, ahhhh... overwhelmed with the spirit.

And btw, she has a Doctorate in Animal Science and she is a Professor at Colorado State University. Hows that?

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: please Al-Hijrah TV, play it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment