Nuffie

Saturday 10 August 2013

What Do I Want To Do In My Life?

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Sometimes, I do questioned myself,

"What do I really want in this world?"
"What do I want to do in my life?"
"Why do live?"

Yes, these are just a few of plenty questions playing on my mind. Yes. Well, sometimes, I have things on my mind, what do I want to do, but again, the execution of those ideas were just not right. I do not know why. 

Well, as you all know, I am just a Kampung boy from Malaysia. I did not learn English language from outside of this country. Yup, some learned from England, America, Switzerland, Australia and such. Whatever. I did not. I learned it from television and teachers and readings. Yes, I read. But then, when we have this opportunity to learn, some of us just did not make the best of it, but then, after learning Psycholinguistics, I know now. Not all can acquire second language. Well, for those who happened to be able to learn second language, applaud yourself for making such amazing achievements. Congratulations.

To be honest, I do not have any English experiences after my uni life. Unlike my friends, they have the opportunity to practice their English in term of communicating, like Ayuni, she is working with Al-Hijrah TV, Belle, she is working with BERNAMA in Economic teams, Dean, who is now a lecturer, Wan Zul, he is working with The Red Warriors team (Kelantan FC) and soon-to-be a MA student, Zakiah, who is know a lecturer too, Tony, a personnel in A'Famosa Hotel, and so many others. I am so sorry for not mentioning your names. You are not forgotten my darlings, *like they read my writings. hahaha

I do want to pursue what I want to do. Yes, I want it, but know, I have the opportunity and I am going to grab it. Yes, I want to pursue a career in business, yes, Fashion Business. I want to create my own fashion line using my own name, Akmall Razlan, collection, sort of, but I want just my name of my clothes. 

I am now 26 years old, people say, you should be working now. Yes, I am, I am working my in my own ways to make my living. I going to earn money with the way I know and skilled best! This raya, I am promoting my sewing skills to my kampung, first raya, I wore a baju melayu with pants ( I made those), then second raya, I wore a thobe (I made it too), and people asked me, "Did you sew this on your own?", and I said, "Yes, I did". "Nice", Well, thank you. Yes, thanking other people for praising does not make your standard lower.

Yes, to be honest, I am happy now. Thank you. Thank you Allah, Thank you parents, thank you family, thank you friends and thank you all. Love you very much.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: You are the winner, for a lifetime, if you seize that one moment in time, just MAKE IT SHINE!

4 comments: