Nuffie

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Sewing Project for extra income.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Hi, how do you do all? Well, I am now really juggling between two blogs. yes, I have two blogs that need managing properly. My all time blog would be New Interesting Manuscripts and this is my new blog actually. This The English Journey is where I write my thought in English and polishing my English too. *like I told you so many times right , sorry.

Well, this entry should be published last night but the internet connection was in total bullshit, so, I continue to write it tonight. 

Alhamdulillah, my teacher called me today and she told be that, she has a great project to give to me, it was about sewing, of course. We did it before and it was in small portion but this time, it is big. I mean, two rolls of jersey fabric to make the curtain for wedding. Hiihu.. and the dateline would be before 15th September 2013. I am actually quite nervous and tomorrow, I will be going to GIATMARA Raub to consult with my teacher about that particular project. Yes. I am tomorrow. InsyaAllah.

My teacher asked me to do this project with one of my classmates. He too is good at sewing, so, I will inform him tomorrow about the project. And insyaAllah, we will start it right away. Since that I have sewing machine at home, so, insyaAllah, there is noway I could not work for extra money right? 

So, I will update more later tomorrow and tell you about the progress of the project. 

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: sleepyhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment