Nuffie

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Harry Potter series.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

"Clearly, fame isn't everything".- Professor Snape.

Well, obviously, those days people believe in everything but now, fame actually a stepping stone to seal lots of deals, really.

I am not watching the Harry Potter series. I really love visiting my those years and I just simply watching Harry Potter series and I will immediately remember my days. Hahaha.. really, no kidding.

Actually, revisiting the old days is very good, why? Because, we could easily learn a few things there.

Well, I need to watch this series. Love it.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Watching Hermoine, Harry and Ron makes me want to learn there, at Hogwarts. hahaha
p/s: And Harry Potter taught me English language too. Hows that?

No comments:

Post a Comment