Nuffie

Monday 22 March 2021

001 : Revision

Assalamualaikum and good day everyone,




This is the first entry for 2021 and I do believe that learning never stops. When we are learning something, we need to have our own goals. Be it for personal reasons or a professional one. Just find at least, a reason. This is because, sometimes, we just need a reason to start something. It does not have to be that big, a small reason would do. As long as you keep that reason alive.

As for me, my main reason of starting and writing this blog is because I want to help students in learning English language. Even though, there were a few readers who were commenting on my blog saying quite negative things regarding my proficiency but I do think that due to where I am now, I am okay. I am okay with that. I am okay with the comment because in the end, even though the comments were negative, I HAVE to turn those negative comments into positive comments. It is because, I cannot live in such toxic world of being negative, right?  It is on me, not them. I have the power to change myself. I have the power to build myself up. I have the power to change my surroundings. 

As for 2021, I have decided to write more information regarding the English subject from Primary and also Secondary schools. For that reasons, I need to read a lot of reading materials published by book publishers and of course, I have to buy those books for me to gain more knowledge. I have bought a few as for my references and I will find more and I will share the information, here. InshaaAllah.

Thank you very much everyone for reading my writings. I personally hope that you would benefited from them.

See you soon as I need to do my own revision on the syllabus.

Assalamualaikum !


No comments:

Post a Comment