Nuffie

Tuesday 28 April 2020

RE- WRITING

Hi everyone, readers, searchers, language learners, HI!

I started this blog about three years ago. I did not know what to expect, but I just kept on writing but something came and I left this blog, unintended. 

Nothing new on it. 

Too bad.

Personally, writing in English is difficult because English language is not my mother tongue. I tend to write according to my mood. Personally, I am writing here because I want to improve my English proficiency.

Some writes to perfect their writing. I write because I want to be better.

Better at English.

Difficult but I think I will get through it.

Learning is a continuous process. We cannot stop at certain point because we just gave up learning. NO! We cannot do that. Learning has no age. It has no limits. No at all.

I am sorry, I should write more.

I noticed there were many pupils searched for some novels and whatnot and they too left comments, again, unintended. I believe they are no 19-20 years old already. I am sorry for not replying your comments.

I am so sorry!

Anyway, I will try my best to look for suitable materials and keep on writing on this blog again.

InshaaAllah.

Wish me luck everyone.

And,

Thank you for reading even though there are many grammatical errors, here and there.

Thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!! Best entry ini :) done follow, follow me back.. thanks
    http://acuyuhan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete