Nuffie

Monday 6 February 2017

Terrified of WRITING!!

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Hi everyone!

As you all know that I will be sitting for my MUET exam *Speaking Paper on 14th of February 2017 and it is more or less, a week from now ( or 7 days? ). I literally not that worry to speak up but I am a bit *NO! A LOT!, I am terrified with the fact that I have to write A LOT for WRITING PAPER.

I am terrified.

It has been a while since I write with my hands. *OVERNESS. All these days, I am using laptop to actually write things and to write BACK using my hands, it would be so awkward. TRUST ME!

So, solution?

I have been practising writing using my hand *I am a lefthander and it is not good. My writing is like small, little, tiny, tape worm which should not be seen by human. PERIOD! Ok?

I do not know what to do, and I am afraid I have to write more than everyone could have imagine I could. Haha.. IDK.

Daaaa...


Assalamualaikum WBT

p/S: Need to work on my sentences too. Its too laymen. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment