Nuffie

Monday 16 January 2017

MUET MAC 2017

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Goood evening to all readers.

I am so sorry for these past four months for not posting any post. I am so sorry.

Now, InsyaaAllah, I will try one more time to write as many as I possibly can. Things really got to me. I even did not have time to write my other blog.

Anyway, I have registered for Malaysian University English Test (MUET) exam last first week of January and I will be taking the first exam which is speaking on 13 February 2017 at SMK Sulaiman, Bentong. InsyaaAllah, I will do my very best to get better marks. My last MUET exam was in 2012 and I took it with my bestfriend, Fauzan and Angah and some other friends too. Fauzan got Band 5, Angah and I got Band 4. So, we have improved ourselves actually.



Now, since it was 5 years already, I want to retake MUET exam and try my hardest to make improvements. I really do want that Band 6. As far as I am concerned, the one person I know managed to get Band 6 was Dean Yeo and he is now is Lecturer in UNIMAS. Great person he is.

I will be going to my old school to get pointers from my F6 teacher, I really hope she can help with the new format. 2012 was long ago my friends, and now is 2017. It is a 5-year distance. Things changed for the better, I guessed. Haha..

My friends asked about why do I want to retake MUET, for what, they asked me. Well, actually, I really want to grab that Band 6! I really do. I REALLY DO! I want that and I will get that, if not Band 6, I will settle for Band 5. Hehe... I will work hard for that, I even bought a new MUET text book. hihuuu...

Anyway, I will be writing a few pointers too about MUET and to those who have other information about MUET, please, email me at akmallralzan@gmail.com , I would love to hear it from you too.

Assalamualaikum WBT and good evening.

p/s: I think, I have lost my speaking skills. hahaha.. I mean, English speaking skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment