Nuffie

Friday 2 October 2015

Writing in English Language.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

I actually have one question to asked to all my readers,

"When you started writing, what did you do first?"

Well, now, when I started writing, I will think about the ending of my writing. Why? It is because, the ending is the best part. That is why you need to think about the ending first. But, the first thing ever, you need to jot down all of the possibilities of your passage.

You need to think about the points that you want to put in your passage. Let say, you passage is about Your Dream. Therefore, you need to write about your dream and also you need to think what inspires your dream. Let say, you want to be a soldier, then, you have to identify the person/situation/spirit that inspires you in becoming a soldier. You need think about all the points and in the end, the ending must be amazing.

But if it is quite different when you write something formal. You need to at least draft the format. Let say, you were given a task on writing a formal letter to your classroom teacher because you need to take a day off. Now, what you need to think about the appropriate reasons that would support your writing. Then you need to think about the date, days and explanation on the reason that you wrote. 

So, it is the same with Bahasa, you need to think about the format that suitable for your writing. 

Now, is that all clear? I think yes for now, I do not want to put your mind into something that too far for your thoughts. Later on in my next entries, I will write more on this okay?

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: hope you get something from my writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment