Nuffie

Thursday 5 February 2015

Learning has no destination.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

How do you do everyone? Hi readers, I really hope that you could forgive my grammatical errors in the entries, sometimes, I just kinda skipped and did not know the mistake. Then, after my second and third reading, I realised that I made a few mistakes and as for that, I am so very sorry.

Now, I have a few things that I really want to tell you,*not in serious mood. More like, story telling. Haha. As you all know, I happened to write my entries in leisure, I mean, not so formal writings. I believe that when I wrote something, I want the readers to feel that, they are welcome and as if I am preparing them a nice tea/coffee and we have a little chat. Unfortunately, it is not how blogs work. Blogs or websites are more like one way communication, where as, its only to be read by others, not as a medium to converse. Unless, you readers, comment or email me on anything regarding the content I have written, that would a different scenario. *not that I want you to write me something, no, just saying the different scenario. Hehe..

I too read other blogs and when I found something that really amused me, I will try my very best to put in my writings. I too take a few points and markers from the popular blogs, any blogs and try to incorporate such ideas into my writings but not everything worked, right?

Nonetheless, we write things that we really want to write, right? As for me, I am writing on English grammar, not to show that I am good in English grammar, no! I want to remind myself on English grammar, that is all. I love English grammar, I fell in love with it when I was 2nd semester in uni, my best friend taught me the simplest way to actually master the English grammar, the simple one such POS. He said,

" If you master POS, you are able to do anything".

Alhamdulillah, I know now what POS and with that, I am able to analyse the misplaced of words, spelling, grammar. Well, not all of the mistakes but a few. I mean, better than before. I am too still learning. That is not destination in learning, except the road. You pick up the experience along the road and you could only choose the turn, not the destination, because, there is no destination in learning. Hehe...

That is all,

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Off to cut a some fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment