Nuffie

Sunday 15 February 2015

He knows best.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Sometimes, well, most of the times, people asked me,

"Well, you have the passion in English language, why don't you go for your Master in English language?"

To be honest, I have the intention to actually learn more, but I do not know how to convey my intention to people. Now, I am employed and look for job that fits my mother's heart. Yes, its hard to do that, but in the mean time, I do some sewing and also farm work to support my life.

No kidding and I am not kidding at all.

But after I finished my 1st degree I have this vision of me working and I even took my lecturer's advice to actually work then figure out what I want to do with my life ; study or keep working. But then, I think Allah has better plan for me.

I always believe that everything that happened to me and also to other people has its own hikmah. We Muslim believe in that. Hikmah means good thing by Allah.

And now, I have this small business that I really want to see its success. I am doing a business on clothing. Simple tops with cute embellishments, simple skirt, girl's dresses. I love doing them but then, I really need something that concrete to seal that passion. I really to do that and also I want to pursue my MA degree.

On that note, I will try my very balancing those two passions. In shaa Allah. Allah knows best.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Allah knows best but we humans must keep trying too, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment