Nuffie

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Im back!!!

Assalamualaikum WBT,

It has been a while since my last entry, two months? I dont really know or remember... hahah, sorry. Deeply. 

Well, I do have lots to be written actually but then time and ideas sometimes did not let me write what I want to write.. yes. Now, since I got back from Kuala Lumpur, *im in my hometown, Raub now friends! I could focus back on giving  few great, useful writing. Why? Because I really want to help others by reading my little blog. Yes, I really hope I could help other people with this blog. Yes.

So, who wants to take this ride one more time? I am so sorry for that one month *or two, which I did not write things that really useful for you all. Yes, sometimes, I feel really bored and I want to get away from those academic writings and such, but I guessed you cannot astray from academic when you want to help someone write? *got the joke there? hahaha.. write...

Yes, academias do jokes, sometimes. hahaha.. *well, obviously, I am trying to be one with what I have got in me...

Sometimes, people do not realise how blog, micro blogging, internet could do to other people. My writings might not be read by people here in Malaysia, but when they search something related to my topic, it will come out eventually. In this blog, I am trying my very best to tackle on English grammar by explaining it in the easiest way. Yes, sometimes my English was not that perfect, but at least I am trying my very best to give something to you right? rather then typing something 'unuseful', right? haha.. 'unuseful' is not a word, but you understood it right? Yes, its called, Newspeak. You might look for it on the internet. Yes.

Whatever it is, I am will look for more info to be put here on this blog and I try my best to cover everything from Standard One to University English Grammar, which I think its all the same. Yes...

So, that is all from me. I will see you soon, tomorrow perhaps?

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment