Nuffie

Sunday 6 July 2014

Motivational Talk : Feeling.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Today, I want to talk about "feeling". Yes, feeling.

Sometimes, what we saw in other peoples' appearances is not the real deal. Sometimes, people are using their outter layers to actually make believe that they are who they are, but in real life, they are not.

Why are they doing this?

Well, I sometimes, too, have this insecurity about myself. I often want to get out from my own life and do something that people would care less about me. I wished people do not know me, I wished they never knew me, at all. I wished but I can't. I really can't. Why? because we built in this world to live the life given to us, not to just live it but we actually need to do something with it.

How?

Well, out existence might be not really important to others, but trust me, there are people who willing to accept us as we are. Who are they? Our parents, our friends, our closest friends, our partner. These people really love us as who we really are. They accepted us because they know us, they love us, most important, they trust us.

Yes, sometimes, insecurity does put something our own shoulders right? But, that is life. God knows best. God knows what is best for us. Sometimes, He put extremely hard test on us just because He knows that we would able to survive that test. God gives other people different test.

We do not know what other people are facing in their lives. What we know is sometimes not what we really know. Simple as that. So? From now on my friends, keep your head held high and start walking. Walk your path like a boss. No one could say NO to you but yourself.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment