Nuffie

Monday 24 February 2014

Economy Nowadays Is Hard!

Assalamualaikum WBT,

How do you do people? Readers? Followers? I really hope you are doing amazingly fine.

I went to a Xerox shop just now and the Chinese lady was talking to me,

"Where to send this documents?"

"To a company, my resume and job application"

"oh..good. Haiya, these days ar, so hard to find job maa".

"you tell me".

"Ya lorr... when you have job, you want better job but then the economy is higher, the cost of living, hard loorr".

"You tell me aunty".

"Ya looorr... when have job, have to work hard also do loads of work for money. Like me, my daughter stay in England, study, piano, music, her interest. So many money to use... I have to work hard for her".

"well, what to do aunty, so how much these tupperwear?'

Hello... this chinese lady is a chinese, to me they have reason to work and her reason is her children. Amazing huh? How love could give to people.? The benefits of loving others.

And btw, the expression, "you tell me" is not you have to elaborate more on the case, but it was an expression on, "right, I feel you"-ish. So, next time, if you heard some use this expression, please, respond with care. Hahaha..

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: economy nowadays, hard ma..

No comments:

Post a Comment