Nuffie

Thursday 28 November 2013

I don't want to write anymore!

Assalamualaikum WBT,

I just do not know why on earth I am not into writing in English anymore..

Just kidding! 

I always love English language, always, I love it as if it is my first language. I am not those English speakers who could always utter great amazing English grammar with fancy words, but hey, at least I can communicate right?

So, I have nothing to be written as in specific but I will just keep on writing and just write random things. That will do right? 

Honestly, sometimes, I just want to write things in English, but I found myself not in the right times, just not right. That is all. 

Therefore, I will try my very best to write more in English language because, I just need to write to improve. That is all.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Love all.

No comments:

Post a Comment