Nuffie

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Cheater.

Assalamualaikum wbt,

It has been a long time not updating this blog. I am so sorry, I had tonnes of things to be done plus the conflict, one major conflict that happened in my family, I just have to slow a little bit down. I had headache thinking about that, I felt like, what?

Yes, whatever it is, I am not going to talk to my sister anymore. I just do not want to. She has backed my parents for doing something like lying, married without telling my parents, married illegally in Thailand, does not care about her sons, I am like what the hell?

Because of lust, she turned like that? Well, obviously, she said that she wants to get married and congratulations, she is married now, to a man, Indonesian, with a wife, and a daughter, who are now in Indonesia.

Bullshit and I hope she die quickly. My parents suffered a lot already.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: You just do not know what we feel. Cheated.

No comments:

Post a Comment