Nuffie

Sunday 14 April 2013

Introductory Entry. Assalamualaikum.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Good day everyone, this is my new blog and I am so very excited to write this blog with my amazing journey of learning English language.

I would love to tell you about my journey during those days. For this blog, I am going to write full English language and this considered a medium to let my English language alive. Is that okay? I will write about my previous subject which I have learned in university but now, with a little bit more thoughts put in it. 

Those days, I did not know that the each and every subjects are important and they actually related to each other. They have special connection that made them special. For sure.

So, for this entry of introduction, I am not going to tell you my name yet, but surely, later I will, but for this entry, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate and want to learn English language. Even though my formal English language learning is over, still, my informal English language learning is not going to over, ever. 

Therefore, I will share with you my subjects of learning during those days and I am going to share all the journey, experiences and sad and happy times learning English language. Hope this will be one of your references and hope we could create a happy yet informative environment in learning English language eyh?

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Under one code we unite, Through language we provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment