Nuffie

Friday 18 October 2013

Determination To Do Something.

Assalamulaikum WBT,

My friend started back her yoga classes and her healthy lifestyle. To be honest, I envy her because she has this very determined, static determination. When she wants to do it, there is nothing could stop her. Ugh! hate that! why? because, when I want to lose weights or want to do exercises, I was like... "Okay, I will do it tomorrow". What the fish in the see? Mother father of the child kan?

It is actually very hard to stand you determination. I know, there are people who love to change their body image and also want to have healthy lifestyle. As for me, I am so grateful that I am not a smoker. I learnt the hard way, how? When I was standard 5, I tried my dad's cigarette, and it was painful. My head was like spinning all around and I just fell on a mattress. *thank Allah! hahahaha... and from there, I take a stance that I would not touch cigarette again. And alhamdulillah.

And I would love to lose some weights, I have been struggling to lose some weight since my secondary school. I am always be the fat boy since then. Always, and now, I am trying to lose weights some more. I have been lifting some things and I am doing my sit ups and such. I do not know what they called it, squat or whatever. I just do it and I just do not know the name. In Shaa Allah, this month, would be my wake up call month. In Shaa Allah.

Okay, I too have my own determination. I have several people whom I made them as my motivators. Haha..

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I am doing this FOR myself. That is most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment